Knock Down Wood Pocket Door Frame
Perfect for the do-it-yourself homeowner or the professional contractor. Shipped in a convenient protective box. This high-quality product, when assembled is ready to install.
A PDQ Pocket Frame installed hide-away, space-saver door is only a little over an hour away from providing you with a lifetime of convenience and service. Assembly takes approximately five minutes. Installation takes about one hour depending on skill level.
What makes the PDQ such a great pocket door foundation?
- Reliability: A pocket door is only as reliable as its parts.
- Hardware: Our quality door hardware makes your pocket door easier to open and close.
- Replaceable: Replacing your wheels without opening up the wall is a feature found only in the PDQ pocket frame.
- Track: Our track is made of aluminum, vitally important especially in high-moisture applications such as bathrooms.
- Standards: Make sure the kit you buy will fit the door you choose. PDQ frames are available in all standard door sizes.
- Heavy Duty: Our hardware can handle doors up to 150 pounds. Ball bearing wheels are available for doors up to 250 pounds, and 9 feet high.
- Quick Release: The PDQ has a quick-release device. This will let you take the door off easily if you want to paint or repair it.
- Available sizes to fit 24″, 28″, 30″, 32″ & 36″ Doors
- 4-9/16 in. Jamb included ceiling or wall nails, screws, hardware door rollers and assembly instructions
- No cutting or drilling — the only tools needed are a hammer and screwdriver for assembly
- 125 lbs. rated
- Clear wood and paint-ready molding
Take a look at our detailed assembly instructions: